We perform the bookkeeping and tax accounting for SMEs and sole traders, with special attention paid to the free professions. We assist local branches or subsidiaries of foreign companies.
Our office is located in the centre of Antwerp and has 14 employees, all highly educated in the area of bookkeeping, accountancy and tax accounting. The accounting clerks are trainee accountants or tax consultants. HDS provides continuous training of the team in the context of the rapidly changing law and regulations. Moreover, a wide range of trade literature and online access to databases provide the most up-to-date information.
Overview of our services
- Implementation of VAT obligations.
- Verification and correction of bookkeeping documents.
- Bookkeeping support and advice to businesses and professions.
- Supporting new businesses, implementing incorporation formalities and related administrative obligations.
- Estimating the value of businesses.
- Tax issues: assisting and representing individuals, professionals and businesses.
- Tax and corporate guidance of companies in all possible fields: obligations and formalities, annual meetings, appointments, incorporations, amendments of statutes, restructuring, dissolutions, liquidations, …
- Transfer of businesses and corporations, with special attention to the transfer of family-run businesses to the next generation.
- Follow-up of VAT files to the handling of appeals.
- Advice and practical guidance concerning VAT and income tax, choice of corporate structure, tax optimisation, tax planning, restructuring, incentives and special tax regimes.
- Applying the Belgian tax agreements.
- Analysing complex tax issues and develop practical conclusions.
- Assisting Belgian branches and subsidiaries.